Delivery prices are suggested at the basket stage, however please note this is set for the UK, it will be updated at the checkout for foreign deliveries.
We try to keep our postage costs as low as possible, here is a rough guide as to how we price our deliveries.
- Smaller items are sent either by Royal Mail or Parcel2Go if they weigh less than 2kg.
- Over 2kg they are sent by either Hermes or Dhl.
- Large or items over £100 are generally sent by either Parcelforce or Dhl.
- Breadbins and cabinets and any item deemed fragile needs to be covered by insurance.
Your parcel when ready will usually take 2-3 days (UK deliveries), 5-7 days (Europe) and 7-10 days rest of the world.
- The price for this is usually from £12.50 (UK) and from £25 (Europe).
- Courier delivery of the large Kitchen Cabinet to Europe costs approximately £40-£50
- to the USA from approximately £100, but it is always best to contact us direct so we can check current prices with our courier.
Items sent outside the UK have their own price bracket. Sometimes the item may cost more to send than we have anticipated because of its volume. Carriers charge by the greater of actual weight or volumetric weight that is based on box size. With some of products the volume is disproportionate to the weight and this is sometimes not apparent when ordering so we may have to let you know of any extra charges.
Similarly, if your home is in an area classed ‘remote’ the couriers charges extra and we will have to inform you of the added cost.
We will always endeavour to minimise delivery costs and are regularly talking to our carriers to achieve this. Please do email if you have any questions firstname.lastname@example.org