We are moving offices. Any orders taken between 7th and 20th November may be a little delayed, apologies for the inconvenience.
This box was an old favourite and I have started selling them again with a small twist. It has a window in the side so that you have a…
Our Green Credentials
Considering the impact of manufacturing on our evironment is very important to me. These are some of the ways we try to reduce our negative impact.
- Our Cabinets and boxes are made of FSC birch ply. Using Northern European wood from sustainable forests.
- We manufacture as much as we can within the UK, thereby having a minimum carbon footprint.
- We use water based Little Greene Paint. They became one of the first UK paint manufacturers to achieve the European environmental standard BS EN ISO 14001.
- The paints we use carry the industry's lowest eco-rating, with VOC content now virtually zero. This means you don't need to worry about solvent contributions to the atmosphere.
- Our Kitchen Cabinets are built to last, they are heirloom pieces that can be free standing or wall hung. They are designed to move with you when you move and to pass down to the next generation.
- The scoops are designed to hold an entire bag of dry ingredients. 500g pasta, 1 kg flour etc. The transparent front panel allows you to judge how much is left so you know when to buy more. It means no more half empty, forgotten bags at the back of the cupboard, so helping your purse and unnecessary buying of food that will be thrown away.
- We have a large box in the warehouse where we leave our old newspapers. We then recycle them by using them as packaging in your delivery boxes.
If you would like to know more about the Forest Stewardship Council, visit their website.