Medium Kitchen Cabinets
Made and hand-painted in England, bespoke kitchen cabinets don't come much finer than this 8 Scoop Cabinet.
These painted kitchen cabinets are made to order and will arrive with you fully assembled and ready to use, with eight pourable scoop containers and six glass bottles with aluminum lids.
The transparent Scoop front allows instant checking of stock and the bottles make perfect storage for baking ingredients and aromatic spices.
You will be amazed at how your kitchen cupboards are freed up for other items like plates and glasses when you have this mini pantry on your wall.
Our Kitchen Cabinets are lovingly made and hand-painted in our Ella's Kitchen Company workshop in Shropshire using responsible sourced wooden materials. Your Cabinet will be painted to order. If you are not sure of our colour range please view the EKC Colours , or you can order a colour chart. If you would like it to be painted in your own colour please let me know the make and name.
Delivery time advised when order is placed but approximately three weeks. Spare scoops and bottles also available to purchase separately.
- Dimensions: Width 54cm, Height 50cm, Depth 28cm.
- Each Scoop holds the equivalent of a large bag of dry cooking ingredients: 900g flour, 1.5kg rice, 2kg sugar, 500g pasta.
- You can also fill them with oats, sugars, pulses and dried fruits.
- Comes complete with hanging instructions and screws.
- Can be used free-standing or wall-hung
This unpainted cabinet may be left as it is for you to varnish, stain or painted, depending on the finish you like.